Glenn McGowan

Hi-
My name is Glenn McGowan and I'm new to the list.  I play solo cornet with
Hawthorn City Brass Band in Melbourne Australia.   I'm currently pining for
England.  I spent the last three months of last year in England playing with
Yorkshire Building Society Band and University College Salford Brass Band
under David King and did a tour of Ecuador with UCS while I was there.  I miss
the great music heaps.  Hawthorn is a good band I suppose but it's not a patch
on YBS!  As a result I'm very hungry for news and gossip to feed my voracious
band appetite.  I will be in Manchester again next January for a visit.  I'd
love to meet some of the members of the cyberspace band community then!
Please keep me up-to-date with all the latest and thankyou Nigel Horne for
making this list possible.
Regards,
Glenn McGowan
gcmcgowan@xxxxxxx