Re: Gilbert Vinter

> Sorry to intrude- I'm a french horn player(there I admit it)-

So am I when I have time.

> I'm performing "Hunters Moon" for french horn and orch/piano later
> in the year and am looking for some biographical info on Vinter
> Isn't there a version of this for French horn and brass band ?

I'm sure there is. I think that Kevin Bolton did one a while ago and
as far as I can remember it's in the correct sounding pitch.

Leslie McCormack	       EMC Engineer
York EMC Services	     Department of Electronics
University of York		Tel: +44 (0) 1904 434440
Email lmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fax: +44 (0) 1904 434434