Very good CD (has Lowry Sketchbook on it too) !!!!

Hello everybody,

I bought a new brassband CD two weeks ago.
It is very, very good !!!!
Just had to tell you out there...
I like the kind of music very much, but it is of course not very easy
lissening music.
And the "Lowry Sketchbook" is on there. Very nice piece of work...
I like the "Revelation: Symphony for Double Brass" even better !!!

DOY CD 053
SACRED SYMPHONIES
Featuring the music of Philip Wilby.
California State University, Fresno, Wind Ensemble (Cond. Lawrence Sutherland)
and the Black Dyke Mills Band  (Cond. James Watson).
1) Lowry Sketchbook
2) Concert Galop
3) Dawn Flight (*)
4) Purcell: Fantasia: Three Parts on a Ground
5) Revelation: Symphony for Double brass
6) Toccata Brilliante
7) Symphony Sacra (*)
Total playing time 68:38
All numbers written by Philip Wilby
(*) played by California State Univerity Fresno Wind Ensemble

Klaas