Waratah Band room, situation change again

Hello all,
Just to keep you up with the developmants regarding the
Waratah-Mayfield Band room. As you will recall in our last exciting
adventure our heros (that's the band) had been made homeless, out in
the streets. Well, after many phone calls we spoke to yet another
officer involved in Newcastle City Council and guess what, the
Grandstand according to him, has not been condemn, well yet anyway,
so we have arranged for the power supply to be put back on, again,
and we will we rehearsing there this week anyway. Confused, just wait
for the next installment !!!!.

ALL THE BEST
MARK CORBEN
BASS TROMBONE WARATAH MAYFIELD BRASS BAND