Internet Brass Broadcast

Greetings,
	Those of you who are members of the brass band mailing list will be
aware that we are planning a meeting on Sunday 20/10/96 in the morning in
Victoria, London. This mail is intended for those of you who won't be able
to make it, the timing is to coincide with the National Finals that weekend.

It may have started out as a meeting but it's turned into more, as we plan
to broadcast in real-time, in what we believe to be the first internet brass
band broadcast. More details to follow, however if you're interested in
tuning in you'll need Netscape 2.0N or better, and a plug-in called 'Real
Audio', available from http://www.realaudio.com.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor. Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx