Re: Complimentary Brass Band Music

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Your response has been enthusiastic, to say the least, to our brass band
SHENANDOAH giveaway. We must call a cut - off point of as of October 1,
1996 (Here, in Washington D.C., USA.)

Please be patient - you will receive your copy! We'll do it again
sometime. It's great to "meet" so many of you, and a delight to funnel
advertising funds right to the "horses mouth", so to speak!

Thanks again, everyone.

Clyde for B-FLAT MUSIC PRODUCTION

http://www.erols.com/bflatmus