Red Earth

I am looking at "Red Earth - Symphony in One Movement" by Roland Wiltgen as
a possible own choice selection for the Australian Nationals in '97. I am
aware that the piece was commissioned by Les Amis du Brass-Band du
Conservatoire d'Esch-sur-Alzette as the test piece for the European Brass
Band Championships in 1995.

I would like to know if anyone has heard this piece performed and is it
available on a recording? Who played the winning performance that year? Is
this piece considered "hard enough" for this grade? As I have the score I am
not looking for an analysis or composer notes on the piece BUT anything else
relevant would be useful.

thanks in advance,

Mark Strykowski
City of Holroyd Band