From: Clyde E. Hunt[SMTP:bflatmus@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 1996 10:03 PM
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Complimentary Brass Band Music

Attention All Brass Bands.

B-FLAT MUSIC PRODUCTION would like to introduce you to our Brass Band
publications by sending a complimentary copy of SHENANDOAH. It comes
with both traditional British treble clef instrumentation as well as a
standard "bass clef" version.

Please email your snailmail address, and the name of your band to
receive this "free" publication. We will distribute these, worldwide, as
long as our current supply allows!

B-FLAT MUSIC PRODUCTION - Things of special interest to Cornet Players.
Please visit our site at:  http://www.erols.com/bflatmus

Thanks for your participation - Clyde