Re: SV: A polite request [OFF]

At 9:22 AM 10/1/96, S=F8ren Nordholt wrote:
> I agree with Erik. There is to much post that could have been sent=
 directly.
.....[elided].....
.....[elided].....

> Attachment converted: Js_HD:SV- A polite request (????/----) (00008F09)

Ok, I won't complain about attachments and lets let people post whatever
they want.

Nigel has an FAQ which deals with the amount quoted and it's placement.

Enough of this. I'll butt out.

___       _	     ____		 Ralph Jones		    =

 /_) __  (/ _   /	 / _   _   _  _     El Paso, Texas		 =

	  /				  "The R. Jones Trumpet Page"
					     http://www.whc.net/rjones      =