Players required.......

Hi all,

Only a few days to go until we meet, either  "Really" or "Virtually"!

I'd like to get rid of the empty chairs in the band, and the following players
are needed:

Tenor Horns
1st Trombone
Eb Bass

I'm sure we'll have a good enough balance if everyone arrives who's expected,
but if you can be there, and you play any of the above, please let me know.
Also, if you are already coming and have a friend who plays any of these
instruments, bring them along - (please let me know first though, or we'll have
27 1st Trombones etc.!)

Angela Tregaskes has made us some badges with our names on, so we can recognise
the faces behind the postings, rather than have to ask "Who are you" to
everyone.

See you all soon.........

Nigel Wears