Trombone Trios with brass band

OK,
     Now I've got myself a nice solo to play, (well, we're still waiting for it
to be delivered), I was wondering if anyone could recommend any decent pieces
for trombone trio and band?  We've done all the classics (Bold Gendarmes, Frolic
for Trombones etc...) and we're now looking for something new and refreshing!!
Any ideas can be mailed to the list, or mailed privately to me.

Thanks,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.