S.A. Festival Series Template Attached

To:	    brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       S.A. Festival Series Template Attached
Date:	  Tue, 1 Oct 1996 23:51:44

Friends,

If you're not a Finale user, please delete this message right away.

If you're still reading this, then sorry for the delay, but I
misplaced (okay, I accidentally deleted!) the return e-mail
addresses of all of you who asked for a copy of my S.A. Festival
Series template.

So, here it is attached to this e-mail. It's only 24K, so it
shouldn't have much of an effect on your mail download. Let me know if
you have any questions or problems with it and I'll be glad to help
you (if I can).

I've called the file 'fullband.ftm' because I have other templates for
different size ensembles. If you're looking for something specific,
let me know.

Regards,

Attachments:
  c:\win95\desktop\fullband.ftm