Re: Questions

At 11:26 PM 10/6/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello everyone.  I have a couple of questions.
>
>The first one is,  Is Paul Alverez still on this list?  If so can you
>e-mail me?
>
>And the other one is, Does anyone out there know why whenever I try to
>access Ottawa Citadel's and London Citadel's Band pages I get messages
>that tell me that the URL can't be found?
>
>Thanks for the help.
>
>Andrew K. Cherry, Trombone Major/L.U.S.U. Board of Directors

Andrew,

I haven't been able to get Ottawa Citadel Band's web site for several weeks
now.  I don't know if they are down or what.  I do know, seeing as it is my
page, that the LCB page is still there.  Are you trying to get to the web
site from a link or by directly entering the info?  (If it's by a link, let
either me or the person who made the link so it can get corrected.)  There
was initially some confusion when I posted the URL so here it is again:

<http://www.sig.net/~pittock/lcb2main.html>

PLEASE NOTE!

It will be moving.  I don't have a new site yet, but it is still at the old
site and will remain there until at least Nov. 1 but I will hopefully have
it at the new site before it is gone from the old site.  I will let everyone
know where the new site is as soon as I know.

Hope this makes everything perfectly opaque.

Erik Pittock
pittock@xxxxxxxx