Motor City Opportunities

The Motor City Brass Band is presently running a fine tuned small
block under the superb driving skills of Craig Strain.  After boring
out some razor sharp burrs in a couple of non-conical cylinders,
sping some non-cooperative pistons and nearly perfecting the
balance of output we are ready to work on the intake at both hi and lo
ends.  This highly motivated team has openings on Eb Soprano,
Principal Cornet, BBb Bass and Percussion.  Our pledge is to help find
employment for the qualified team member.  There are plenty of job
opportunities in the Detroit area, primarily in techical fields and
room & board can be arranged between members of the band during the
search.    Resumes (both professional and musical) can be mailed to:
The Motor City Brass Band
C/O John Aren
14860 Aubrey
Redford, MI  48239