Re: Contest Results

Jack Alexander wrote:

>  Christopher Thomas said
>
> >The result at Ammanford was a little puzzling! Mr. Newsome said that the
> >best band came 2nd and that he awarded the first prize to the band that
> >made the most mistakes, but sent a shiver down his spine!

I'm wondering how we can ultimately determine the "shivers" quotient??
You know, "how many 'shivers' does it take to nullify six "clams" ? And
oh yes, presumably the judge must have the "shivers" even though the
Cornet section spewed the clams !?! (grin!)

Clyde
B-FLAT MUSIC PRODUCTION  http://www.erols.com/bflatmus

 A little