Have your say!

For those of you who want to watch the broadcast (Sun 20th Oct - 11.00 am),
Cafe Internet have let us have the use of an address, so that we can read any
email that's sent to us.  That way you can have your say, and we can say what
we like back to you!!  Fun for all :-)  The address is:

Cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please feel free to send us your messages on the big day.

Nigel Wears