Stolen Instrument

At yesterdays contest in folkestone, a besson 967 Sovereign Euphonium was
stolen., serial no. 967-801677. this is a lacquered instrument in a standard
brown moulded case.
Information has been given to lead me to believe this instrument is in the kent
area and that the person who has it has a somewhat violent character.
Under the circumstances, if you are offered this instrument, please contact Kent
Police at Folkestone on 01303 850055 and do not attemp to deal with the
gentleman yourself
an email or tel call to me would also be appreciated!

Andy Wooler
Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
100645.1446@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel: 01273 882539 (home) 01403 234644 (work) (0410) 905346 (mobile)