Folkestone Results

Andrew

I am interested in the Folkestone results and when I saw your mail I tried
to access the 'ourworld' address, but the pages were not found.

I am now at University and playing in Birmingham at the Shirley Band, but
when in my home town I play for the Suffolk Fire Service Band who entered
the Second and the Third Section Contests, playing 'Les Preludes' and
'The Land of the Mountain and the Flood'.

I have no idea where they came (in fact I didn't even realise they had done it
yet... maybe our section is contesting in a few weeks time!)

If you know I would be intersted to hear.

Thanks and Regards

Kristian M. Leech, Solo Cornet, Shirley Band

P.S. I am a new Mailing list member and would like to know how often and when
the mail is sent out... is it every night, or does it come through as each
piece is received by Nigel Horne? Bye Bye