Best Instrument Purchase?

Mailing List Members,

I am a Solo Cornet Cornet Player currently studying in Birmingham, UK,
and my home town is near Ipswich, Suffolk, UK. I intend to purchase a
new cornet and would like advice on where to buy it and what to get.

I want a good instrument, between 900-1200 pounds (or cheaper if a
special deal is on offer!). I currently play an old Sovereign on
temporary loan from my home band, and would like to invest in a new
cornet... Yamaha Maestro/Sovereign/Getzen (or a Taylor's if anyone can
give me a loan!!!)

Where could I get a price catalogue of all these instruments?

Any advice would be appreciated, Ta very much!

Kristian M. Leech, Solo Cornet, Shirley Band (Champ)
				Suffolk Fire Service Band (4th)
				Stowmarket Concert Band (-)

P.S. I also play when required for Drayton (2nd, from Norwich), Soham
Comrades (1st, from Cambridge), and the Woodbridge Excelsior Band (near
Ipswich). I have also appeared from time to time with Boxted Methodist
(Colchester), and the Ipswich Over 50's Band (even though I'm only 19).
If anyone has played for these, or is from the area, maybe we could talk!
Bye Bye