Re: In Memorium

Sorry about this, folks - we've had some crossed wires.  When I put out a shout
for someone to bring "In Memorium" I was meaning the "In Memorium" contained in
"Royal Parks".  Dean Rayner said that he could bring "In Memorium", which is
the title of an A4 sheet of hymn tunes which his band has.  Sorry for the mix
up there, Dean.

Can ANYONE bring the Royal Parks In Memorium with them on Sunday please?

Nigel Wears