Signing off from Oz

Hi folks,

Shortly after my recent work trip to the states (where I rehearsed with
the Watsonville British Style Brass Band), our American chiefs decided
to cancel our project and retrench most of the Australian project staff,
so I now have to unsubscribe from this list until I reorganise.

This list is one of the things I will miss the most, but hopefully not
for too long.  What is most disappointing is that I had intended to
watch the performance on Sunday.  Good luck to all those who are
participating and I do like your choice of music.

Until yesterday, I was also a subscriber to the tubaeuphonium list out
of the states but I found it becoming too cluttered with irrelevant
trivia, mostly from young (or immature) subscribers.  Please don't let
this list get overwhelmed with the sort of personal rubbish and flames
which frequents that list.  Reading the brass band mail was the first
thing I did each day and I've enjoyed the content enormously.

Good luck for the broadcast and I hope to back on again one day soon.

Cheers,
	\\\\|////
	( () () )
Roy Taylor