Sorry...

Hi all,
     I thought I'd offer my own apologies for not turning up this morning before
curious people start emailing me to find out why.
     We left at 9 this morning from our hotel in Euston armed with an A to Z and
several maps and directions from the list.  We thought this would be plenty of
time, but we got stuck in traffic as soon as we left the hotel and ended up
getting hideously lost to boot.  After driving around without a clue where we
were, we decided we had to start making our way home as I had a 4 hour reharsal
to get to for two o'clock this afternoon.
     Once again, sorry for letting the Cyberband down on its premiere
performance.  I hope the broadcast went well and I will eventually meet up with
you all at some point in our lives. :)

--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.