Thanks, everyone

For those of you who were unable to either play or listen to our "Real time"
meeting, we had a wonderful morning together.  thanks must go to Nigel Horne,
for conducting us, to Angela Tregaskes, for helping organise the event, Cafe
Internet for their facilities, the Andrew Wooler for his solo, the people who
brought along sets of music for us to play, and to everyone who came along.
Thanks also to the people who sent us emails of encouragement!

We had a ball.  Thanks everyone,

Nigel Wears