Sousaphones

Hi all

I am looking for somewhere to purchase some new or used sousaphones.  Our
bass players are getting sore backs from the occasional march carrying
conventional basses.  We have borrowed a sousaphone on one  occasion and
found it very easy to use...great crowd appeal also.

The sousaphone that we used was a Yamaha pitched in Bb the main tubing
including the bell was fibreglass with brass valve cluster and valve tubing.
 I am very interested in any response to this request.

Cheers ... Sergio Marshall

Solo horn
Waikato Times Hamilton Brass ( A Grade)
Hamilton