From: simon stonehouse
Sent: Monday, October 21, 1996 3:52 AM
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Isaiah 40 meets the Queens mews.

Well then ......just got back from London completely knackered again.
Still after being drawn No 7 its hardly suprising is it?.

I'm just glad that I didn't wake up this morning and realised that i
had a workshop today.  Les how was Lee today? ...........he was at our
hotel last night under the affluence of incohol, looking the worse for
wear.
Most people seemed to enjoy the piece yesterday and apparently CWS
with messrs. Webster and Mead were worthy winners - Congratulations!

Anyway I'm off to Bedfordshire night-night!!

Oh yeh... any one get a mouthful of CS GAS yesterday afternoon?

SS