From: Marshall, Sergio
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 1996 6:21 AM
To: Brass Mail
Subject: Brass band magazines

Hi all

hope the performance went well.  I echo the sentiments of a fellow New
Zealander and request that the broadcast be made available by other means.

I am requesting some information about Brass Band magazines.  Namely the
Australian national publication and the British ones also.

I require title, postal address, phone number please.  We are currently
looking for a conductor and have had no success in NZ.  We are looking to
the UK and Australia for suitable applicants.

In anticipation  .............. thanks

Sergio Marshall
Solo horn
Waikato Times Hamilton Brass (A Grade) and "QuintEssence" brass quintet
Hamilton
New Zealand