Re: [Fwd: National Finals]

> What's happening with these missing messages? Apparently some people on
> the brass-band list didn't see this first time around. And I haven't
> seen it show up on the brass list. So here it is again.

I have been seeing a few "problems" as well. For instance I received the
original of the National Results (posted by myself) after receiving the
copy that you forwarded onto the list.

I believe it may be caused by a delay by the individual mail servers
passing on messages
to the mail server and back from it. I have seen this problem in other
areas as well.

Regards

Graham Wade