Corrections

Well one correction, and one change of mind really.

Those of you who were there on Sunday know there's a wrong note in Varen.
The Solo Horn part in bar 51 should be a Bb semibreve - not A.

I've had a change of heart over the metronome mark in Canon. 72 is OK for
Von Karajan and the BPO (mind you he'd probably have taken it even slower)
but for brass 84 is far better. I'm redoing Canon in Finale, so any of you
with Mozart/Noteworthy Composer copies who want an upgrade let me know.

Regards,

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor. Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:253/417.49; Packet: G0LOV@GB7SYP.#19.GBR.EDU;