Pontins

HI all,

I've just returned from a very enjoyable weekend at Pontins, here are =
the results from a very strong first section of 20 bands.

1 United Co-op Crewe
2 Glossop Old
3 Ratby
4 Hepworth
5 Beaumarice
6 Berisfords

Can't remember what the points were, the only other two results from =
that section
which I know are:-

13 Unity Brass
15 Enderby

These two results are probably of more interest to those in and around =
Leicester.

Does anyone have the top section results? (Tim?) I did see from the =
program that there were about 9 withdrawls, I assume this was because of =
the difficulty of the piece - anyone know?

Bye for now

Phil.