Brassed Off

John Pickett, the secretary of SCABA, has made arrangements with the ABC Cinema
in Staines for a special "Band Night" on Saturday 9th November featuring a
special showing of "Brassed Off" . It is also hoped to secure special star
guests and a short programme of music (band to be announced).
This is an ideal opportunity for us all in the south of england to gain much
publicity about not just the new film, but the band movement in general. John is
also hoping to ecure special ticket prices.
I'll post more on this as it become known, in the meantime, if anyone is
interested please drop me a personal memo.(ie not to the list!)

Andy Wooler
Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
Public Relations Officer, SCABA
100645.1446@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (01273)882539