brassed off

Sorry,, should have explained for our overseas subscribers that "Brassed Off" is
a new film featuring Grimethorpe - I recall it's based around the era of the UK
Miners strike and could well be a film that boosts the popularity of brass
bandds in the UK - it's been described as the best british film since 4 weddings
and a funeral.

Andy Wooler
Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
Public Relations Officer, SCABA
100645.1446@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (01273)882539