Phil Smith in concert...

Hello across the pond...

Just to let you BB list members who live in or close to Amsterdam that
Summit Records recording artist and NY Phil Principal Trumpet Phil Smith
will be soloing with the Salvation Army Band of Amsterdam (Leger des Hiels)
this Saturday, Nov. 2 in Almere.

Unfortunately, there's not enough money in petty cash to get me a ticket
for the Concorde so that I may attend, so I shall remain here in Phoenix
and clean my apartment...

Thanks for reading!

Stacey.

Summit Records