Brass Band Publications

Hello again -

I apologize for not paying full attention, but I recall that a week or so
ago there were some addresses posted for some brass band magazines.  Would
anyone happen to know the address (and the name of the advertising
coordinator) for Brass  Band World magazine?  I would appreciate it as we
would like to promote some of our recordings in Europe, where we currently
lack distribution.  Our recordings are available in Australia/New Zealand
through Festival/Larrikin, and in record stores throughout the US and
Canada.

FYI - we have a new recording available that you may be interested in:

Splendor and the Brass: Festive Music of the Baroque DCD-189 on Summit
Records, should be in stores next week, or you may order through our web
site -
www.summitrecords.com

Thanks for reading and the help on the address!

Stacey.

Summit Records
(Ms.) Stacey Dunn, Director of Sales
Phone / Voice Mail (602) 470-0738