London Citadel Band WWW Page

Just a quick note to let everyone who's interested know that I've moved the
LCB WWW Page now that I have moved back to Canada.  It can now be found at:

<http://www.wwdc.com/~pittock/lcb2main.htm>

If you have a link to it, please note the new address.

I would appreciate any feedback, especially if there are any problems with
it.  It was a bit trickier than I thought it would be and I want to make
sure it is all running correctly.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Erik Pittock
pittock@xxxxxxxx