Re: Phil Smith in concert...

Hi all,

Phil will be playing in "Zwolle". That is aprox. 150 km from
Amsterdam. He is playing in the "Sionskerk"
On Wed, 30 Oct 1996 13:26:14 -0700 (MST), you wrote:
<Q>Hello across the pond...
<Q>
<Q>Just to let you BB list members who live in or close to Amsterdam that
<Q>Summit Records recording artist and NY Phil Principal Trumpet Phil =
Smith
<Q>will be soloing with the Salvation Army Band of Amsterdam (Leger des =
Hiels)
<Q>this Saturday, Nov. 2 in Almere.
<Q>
<Q>Unfortunately, there's not enough money in petty cash to get me a =
ticket
<Q>for the Concorde so that I may attend, so I shall remain here in =
Phoenix
<Q>and clean my apartment...
<Q>
<Q>Thanks for reading!
<Q>
<Q>Stacey.
<Q>
<Q>
<Q>Summit Records
<Q>(Ms.) Stacey Dunn, Director of Sales
<Q>Phone / Voice Mail (602) 470-0738
<Q>Fax (602) 470-0696
<Q>http://www.summitrecords.com
<Q>E-Mail to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Q>
<Q>
<Q>--
<Q>njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For information about this list, including how=
<Q>unsubscribe or receive the list in digest form, mail a message of =
'help' to
<Q>listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Q>

=46levo music (Ron Mostaard)