Pontin's Pic - Bandsman 2/11/96

In your message dated Friday 1, November 1996 you wrote :
> Dear Tim
>
> Now that the BB have published a piccie of you lot after your recent win at
> Pontins, how about telling everyone on the list which one you are in this
> piccie?  We'd all be interested to find out who the face behind the many
> postings to the list is ...........

Erm...ok.  I'm not too difficult to locate on the picture.  Look at Martyn
Pattinson (the massive bloke right at the back).  I'm standing on the right hand
side of him.  A woman is walking behind us, to the right of my head, and a girl
with really curly hair is in front of me and slightly to the right.  Can you see
me now?  Do I fulfill any of your expectations?  Also note Adrian Gardner
(extreme right, white shirt)  He used to play percussion for YBS.  When they won
the Grand Shield, he was right at the front on the photo.  When they won the
Europeans he was there at the front again.  He doesn't even play for our band
(although he used to a few years ago) but somehow he ended up on that photo too!
:)

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.