Sovereign website

Well, I've finally got a website for the band up and running.  If you'd like to
check it out, it's at:

    http://www.fylde.demon.co.uk/sov/sov.htm

If you could let me know what you think etc. I'd be most grateful.

--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.

PS - Can anyone email the results (top 6) from this year's Grand Shield as I
seem to have lost mine.

PPS - Can anyone tell me what was on the front cover of June's Brass Band World?
I've lost that too, and it would be nice if I could remember where I put it!