Langford Trombone Solo

Greetings All,

I am looking for information regarding a Gordon Langford t-bone solo that was
mentioned on this list a couple of weeks back. It is originally written with
brass band accompaniment. I am a big Langford fan and I am considering this
as a solo for a student of mine. This is the info I need:
I. Full Title
II. Is it available with piano reduction?
III. Publisher
IV. Difficulty,form (is it multi-movement), and length?
V. General impressions and comments

You may e-mail me privately.

Regards,

Kevin Miller