SV: BBW Write Up

I would like to join the congratulations to those who prepared and =
participated the cyberbands first concert. In fact I did not hear it =
myself, but now I have some faces on my mind, because of the picture in =
BBW. Could anybody put more pictures on a web-site with names on it.?

I mentioned that the cyberband was among the "new things happened in the =
last years" as described by the editor of BBW. And it was said that from =
now on BBW will be on the net with weekly news. I wonder what British =
Bandsman will do? I see this as the beginning of  further more close =
relationships between bandsmen around the world.

I have made a column in the danish associations journal 6 times a year, =
including things from and related to the Internet. Deadline is 12th of =
november and I want to mention the Brass of movie, so please inform my =
anything you like to let me know.

Other good stories are also wellcome.

In Denmark we do contest only biannual. Next time is on saturday. And My =
band will play A Downland Suite as the free choice, and Un vie de =
Matelot.

Can anyone in Canada tell why the spelling is UN and not UNE.?
The composer Robert Farnon is from Canada if you did=B4nt know.

S=F8ren

---------