real-audio file anyone?

Hello banders,

  Does anyone still have a real-audio link to the Cyberband performance? I
now have access to Internet sound, and would love to hear the performance,
last as I am. I notice it has disappeared from cafeinternet's page.

   It sounds as though "Brassed Off" will be a bit disappointing. I hope
that one day someone will make a movie of the life of Eric Ball. An
interesting man, and a wonderful brass composer. With a sympathetic touch,
the man and his music could make a wonderful picture.
   We are playing "Resurgam" as the centrepiece of a master class tutorial
for our band next weekend, run by some of Australia's leading brass players.
It's tough music (not necessarily technically, but musical-expression wise),
but very moving. The concert is at the Dee Why Salvation Army Hall next
Saturday evening, if anyone from Sydney is interested. The Band will be
conducted by Gary Bishop. Unfortunately I will be in Bermuda at the time.

Philip Anderton
Warringah Concert Brass
Sydney
http://www.optom.unsw.edu.au/other/wcb.htm