Recommendations.........

--Boundary (ID GQiXyRZKZEKhVUjxY8SCcg)

Hi there !
The Band I conduct are on the lookout for some new test pieces suitable
for contesting.
I'm interested in people's thoughts on good/interesting/exciting test
pieces suitable for a C grade(~3rd section) Band.

Tests we have performed recently include.................
Partita For Band - Philip Wilby
Divertimento For Brass - Darrol Barry
Music For A Festival - Philip Sparke

this will give an idea of the capabilities of the Band.

I look forward to your replies...........

 -Peter

Peter Ellery, Musical Director - Feilding Municipal Band
Manager, A# Music Publishers, Palmerston North, New Zealand
E-Mail PEllery@xxxxxxxxxxxx