Hosaphone(tm) Re: Humorous Trumpet Music

>On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Don Strusz wrote:
>
>> Hello all!  I am in need of a suggestion.  I want to perform some
>> humorous trumpet music. I have asked around at school and no one can tell
>> me the names of any pieces.  Can any of you help??  These pieces can be
>> solo, duos, trios, quartet, you get the idea.  Any suggestions would be
>> appreciated.  Thanks for your time!!
>
>You could perform any piece on your own hosaphone for a couple o laughs.

Good timing.  Before the end of this month (Nov.), my composition for
Hosaphone(tm) and Piano will be made available on Hosaphone(tm)
Headquarters. It is in the desktop publishing stage as I type.

The sheet music will be an Acrobat PDF file which includes the
Hosaphone(tm) and piano parts.  There will also be a RealAudio file of my
performance of this most important work on the beloved Hosaphone(tm).  I
also intend to have a play-a-long version of just the piano part for
practice and fun.  For those that abhor technology, I will also have a way
to order the (audographed) sheet music and stereo cassette for a nominal
cost too.

Don't worry, Hosaphone(tm) Headquarters intends to make a bold announcement
when everything is available to any and all possible interested (and some
not so interested) parties.  With over 3200 hits to Hosaphone(tm)
Headquarters since it open on April 1st, 1996, we are just busting to get
this history-making Hosaphone(tm) original out to as many hosers as
possible!

Excerpt from the Hosaphone(tm) FAQ:
"Not responsible for any and all harm which may result in injuries
inflicted, but not limited to those at the hand of a conductor or from the
result of you addressing the conductor as 'Maestro Schmuck'."

David A. Roth, Comp(h)oser
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit Hosaphone(tm) Headquarters at:
http://www.millcomm.com/~elw/hosaphone.html