Feel free to send a message of introduction...

Hello to everyone!

As I'm new to the mailing list I thought I'd say a quick hello to all
our fellow brass band followers. I am now living and studying in Bremen,
Germany until next July, so it's great to know that I can still keep up
to date on everything that is happening back home in the brass band world
and still be able to chat to you folks back home.
Oh, by the way, best of luck to anyone who is competing at Blackpool this
weekend, and at Spennymoor the following weekend. (Hope everything goes
well for you too Nigel.) They are always great weekends and ones I shall
certainly miss this year.
As a last request, -this may be a long shot but its worth a try- is there
anyone out there who may have contacts or friends in the Bremen area who
could point me in the direction of a good band to play in? Having been
here for six weeks now, I'm getting to the stage where I'd love to get
back to playing again.
Anyway, thats all for now. I certainly look forward to hearing from and
chatting to everyone in the future.
Until then,
Best Wishes

David Elliott