RE: Music Composition Software

What's the drawback?  I don't want to start a computer thread, so go and
see http://www.acorn.co.uk for info.  They also maintain a Sibelius page
(there should be links to both from my homepage)

Sibelius 7 realy has to be seen to be believed.  Do you use it, Nigel?

--
  Alastair Wheeler
  Euphonium, Bass Trombone