Re: Re: Reading

OK, so it's not fun, it's flatulence.  And at letter T, my marking is 'Wop'

Seriously, City Band has worked really hard, and really surprised our
conductor.  We're in the first half, so the bus leaves at 6 for a 7
o-clock rehearsal in Reading.  There will be an obscene amount of
drinking time afterwards.

I'll try and find you Tim and say hi,

--
  Alastair Wheeler