Re: Brass choirs

It is a standard group, personally I don't like it as the bass isn't
full enough.  It's easy (and obvious) enough to arange stuff for, bach
will work a treat.

Try music for the brass band quartet of two cornets, tenor horn (alto as
you're American) and euph

--
  Alastair Wheeler
  Euphonium, Bass Trombone