Australian Bands on the net

I am looking for information on Australian Brass Bands that may be on the net,
wheter they have web page sites or just email addresses.

I have looked through Nigel Hornes pages and found a couple of Australian web
sites.

I am with the Cairns Municipal Band (Cairns , North Queensland, Australia).  I
started the search at the request of my father who has been with the band for
over 40 years.  I was quite amazed at the number of international brass bands on
the net.

Brass banding in Australia is declining (in our region anyway).  We would like
to start setting up contacts with other Australian bands in the hope of sharing
information.

My Email is Stephen.Obrien@xxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Steve OBrien