colleges and opportunities

Dear List,

	I am a euphonium player from Canada, who is a little aggravated
at the educational system here. Because I come from Ontario I have to
complete 13 grades, unlike the rest of Canada's twelve. I am very
interested in getting my career, so to speak, underway. I would love to
study in Britain, at a performance college of some kind. Could someone
provide me with some background on colleges and universities in Britain,
and what the cost and requirements are? I want nothing more than to play
in a brass band, for a living if possible (ha). I am seventeen years old,
and am a very well developed player (for my age). I am aware, however,
the difference in performance caliber in Canada and Britain.

Regards,
	Dan Crenna