10th Ave

Hello everyone,

At one of our recent rehersals we had a bit of a look at piece of music
called "Slaughter on 10th Avenue". I can't even remember the name of the
arranger at the moment but I'm pretty confident someone will no the
arrangment. I believe the music was from a stage show but it could have
been a movie. If anyone knows the name of the show or if it is available
on a video I'd be greatful to know what it was.

Thanks in advance.
Steve.
St Marys Brass
Australia.