RE: 10th Ave

Steve,
It was a musical (excerpt from "Just Music - Scotland" Catalogue)

L     7017 Slaughter on 10th. Avenue     R.Rodgers,arr. R.Bernat
15.00(UK pounds)
   SS    Stunning arrangement of this dance sequence from the musical
"On Your Toes"

It was a movie. for full details, check out

http://us.imdb.com/cache/title-exact/76111

Rolf Miezitis
1st Baritone
Glenorchy City Concert Brass